Friday, January 1, 2010

Cologne, Germany (Part 3)

On Monday, we decided to visit Aachen which is an old town from Roman times. The Cathedral was really nice but not as spectacular as the one in Cologne.


It is now a university town with lots of sculptures at every street corner.














We also found one of the narrowest buildings..........

The Christmas Market was also interesting..................




as were the treats in the pastry shops.


 I had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed all the different experiences at the Christmas Markets and in and around Cologne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do hope you have enjoyed what I have shared and will take the time to write back to me. I would really like to hear your thoughts, views, opinions about my blog posts. Sharing is caring. :)