Friday, September 28, 2012

The Talent Connector

Adversity is a time when you introspect, appreciate what you have and see things in a different light.

With all the time in the world, I was able to actually take notice of people and things around me. Many of the people around me seemed depressed, bogged down with the events at work. But there were quite a few others who had lifted themselves up, dusted their backsides and got down to work – work which they loved doing. Picking up on hobbies long forgotten or focusing on areas that they enjoyed, turning their hobbies into money earners.



I was inspired. I wondered how I could help them achieve their dreams. I did what I knew best. Created a blog – The Talent Connector – which is meant to be a repository of all the various talented resources I come across. Easy to access and helps the people featured to promote their services and achieve their dreams.

So please check it out if you want personalized cakes, fancy meals for your loved ones, doggy treats, handmade jewellery, someone to plan your event or learn to dance or even show your guests a glimpse of Bombay.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I do hope you have enjoyed what I have shared and will take the time to write back to me. I would really like to hear your thoughts, views, opinions about my blog posts. Sharing is caring. :)