Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bye 2009...........Welcome 2010

2009 was a good year...................cannot complain. I got promoted, enhanced my team at work, completed the system implementation, went for the carnival in Goa, visited some amazing museums, visited ancient historical sites like Petra, Jerash, Hampi, Dholavira, went to the Golden Temple, walked on the Great Wall in Beijing, started Portuguese classes, spent some serious time with family and friends, maintained my weight, joined Bikram Hot Yoga, started Salsa classes, saw some amazing airplanes at Geneva and Dubai, started the Thursday Club, witnessed my first snowfall and experienced the German Christmas Markets. Finished the year with some wonderful people, amazing food and yummy mulled wine under the Blue Moon!!

What does 2010 have in store for me? No idea...........but am ready to face it and enjoy it.

I would like to be able to:
- continue with my Bikram Yoga practice
- travel around India a bit and discover this amazing country
- ensure Thursday Club continues with the same enthusiasm
- continue with Portuguese classes
- concentrate on being healthy in mind and body
- find happiness in the little things in life which we take for granted
- accept people for who they are and not for who I want them to be

In the bargain I am sure, I will be richer for the experience. Welcome 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do hope you have enjoyed what I have shared and will take the time to write back to me. I would really like to hear your thoughts, views, opinions about my blog posts. Sharing is caring. :)