Sunday, May 30, 2010

Reconnecting with London

London is one of the most exciting cities in the world. There is so much to see and do and one can never get bored of visiting it over and over again.
I had meetings in Central London, post which I decided to walk along the famous sights, stroll along the south bank and then meet my cousin John at the Old Vic for a play.


West Minister Abbey


The Big Ben

All famous London sights in one pic - The Big Ben, London Eye and the Double decker bus





London Eye

The South bank

I was lucky to witness the Elephant Parade along the South Bank. http://www.elephantparadelondon.org/










The Catholic Cathedral

The famous Old Vic. I watched a play The Real Thing by Tom Stoppard

Yummy sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do hope you have enjoyed what I have shared and will take the time to write back to me. I would really like to hear your thoughts, views, opinions about my blog posts. Sharing is caring. :)