Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Lights in Auckland

Twinkling fairy lights and stars and other glittering displays go hand in hand with Christmas. However in Auckland they take it to the next level where there are spectacular displays of Christmas lights in various suburbs.

We checked out Skilgate Avenue where most of the residents had decorated their homes and yards.


The Nativity scene was absolutely great.



Then there were one off ones where individuals had taken extensive trouble to display their skills and talents.

I love the Santa playground theme at Lanier Place.











But the best was the awesome display at Croydon Road which was in aid of Starship foundation. And guess what! It was the home of an Indian family. Indians are rocking the world! :)


I love the Santas on the see-saw!


There was a toy train that went around the snowmen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do hope you have enjoyed what I have shared and will take the time to write back to me. I would really like to hear your thoughts, views, opinions about my blog posts. Sharing is caring. :)