Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010....................Welcome 2011

A continuation from my last year's post........

http://elsasviewoftheworld.blogspot.com/2010/01/bye-2009welcome-2010.html

2010 was a super year. I cannot complain again. I visited both the Andamans and Ladakh. Crossed a few things off my bucket list - an African safari, a sky dive, a river rafting experience and the Passion Play. Visited 3 new countries - Hungary, Norway and South Africa. Got promoted yet again. Worked on strengthening my team at work. Spent some serious time with my family.

What would I like for 2011?? I honestly don't know. But I hope and pray that I will be able to take anything and everything in my stride and have the courage to be the person I am meant to be.

So once again, Goodbye 2010 and Welcome 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do hope you have enjoyed what I have shared and will take the time to write back to me. I would really like to hear your thoughts, views, opinions about my blog posts. Sharing is caring. :)