Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Sound of Music




The Sound of Music has always been one of my favourite movies. So obviously I would not have missed watching the theatre format of my favourite musical.

I managed to get 2 passes and decided to invite my little friend Renee (Juanella's daughter) as she said Sound of Music was her favourite movie too. I think Raelle Padamsee and team did a fantastic job adapting it to the stage in Bombay. The talent on stage was uplifting and I particularly loved the way they integrated underprivileged children into the main performance. The Happy Home School of the Blind sang the Amazing Grace and in the play, they won the talent contest.

There were a lot of kids in the audience as well. Age was no bar with both adults and kids joining in the singing. Overall it was great and I had a blast.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I do hope you have enjoyed what I have shared and will take the time to write back to me. I would really like to hear your thoughts, views, opinions about my blog posts. Sharing is caring. :)