Saturday, July 2, 2011

Le Bourget - The Paris Air Show



Le Bourget Air Show in Paris is a premier event in the aviation business and is held once every two years. I was lucky to have made it for the one held this year. The primary reason for my visit to Paris was ofcourse, to witness and experience the Fete de la Musique.

The short time that I was there, was insufficient to see all that was on offer. However I made the most of my time - had a delicious lunch with the Airbus reps in the chalet, watched the flight displays and met some friends and acquaintances.

The Korean A380 was on display and did the fly past. Amazing to see such a monster of an aircraft climb so steeply. Also saw the Zero G aircraft which is used to train the astronauts in aclimatising to high altitude.

Here are some of the pictures............






No comments:

Post a Comment

I do hope you have enjoyed what I have shared and will take the time to write back to me. I would really like to hear your thoughts, views, opinions about my blog posts. Sharing is caring. :)