Saturday, July 2, 2011

A summer break in Geneva

Geneva is absolutely gorgeous and never fails to stun me with its beauty.
This trip was a fleeting one but I managed to sit in the park and watch the world go by (even if for a short while).
I walked around the lake and took pictures of the beautiful Jet d’Eau. Even managed one with a rainbow caught in the spray of the fountains.
I stayed in a magnificent home in an old apartment block right across from the Jet d’Eau on Quay Gustav Ador.
An ideal base to do day trips to Montreaux, Lausanne, Chamonix, etc.
I look forward to going back to beautiful Geneva.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I do hope you have enjoyed what I have shared and will take the time to write back to me. I would really like to hear your thoughts, views, opinions about my blog posts. Sharing is caring. :)