Saturday, November 12, 2011

The modern communication medium - BBM

Technology never ceases to amaze me. First, there was the pager, then mobile phones that looked like walkie talkies! Over time the mobile phones got sleeker, thinner and smarter and probably smaller. Then the phone was not just a phone, but also a camera and now it is also your office.

Our lives have changed forever. The way we communicate has changed from what it used to be. We now know our friends' moods by their "dps".

What is a dp?
A display picture on the BBM profile status.

I love dps and am constantly checking to see what is the latest. I don't know where they come from but I have collected quite a few from my friends over the last few weeks.

Some of my favourites are..........














































1 comment:

I do hope you have enjoyed what I have shared and will take the time to write back to me. I would really like to hear your thoughts, views, opinions about my blog posts. Sharing is caring. :)