Sunday, January 1, 2012

World Routes 2011 at Berlin

Routes is an opportunity to network with professionals in the industry as well as to catch up with old friends and make some new ones. In 2011 it was held in the exciting and dynamic city of Berlin. They definitely put on a great show. Some of the highlights in the form of pictures...............

My friends at GMR.
But there was plenty of wine at the various booths.

Etihad even brought their F1 car prototype.

Boğaziçi Jazz Choir who sing without any accompaniment of instruments.

The B-boying world champs put on a show!

The colourful girls.

Old friends and new

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do hope you have enjoyed what I have shared and will take the time to write back to me. I would really like to hear your thoughts, views, opinions about my blog posts. Sharing is caring. :)