Saturday, April 7, 2012

Christmas in New Zealand

The best part about Christmas is time spent with the family and ofcourse the delicious food prepared. 2011 Christmas and New Year was spent with my sister Tiana and brother-in-law Giles in Auckland. The highlights of the trip are...............
  • Christmas lunch with Mum, Tiana and Giles.
  • The awesome Kiwi and Indian cuisine - Ham on the bone, pork vindaloo, roasted kumara, trifle pudding, mince pies.
  • Visiting family and friends.
  • The presents under the Christmas tree.
  • Checking out the Christmas lights at Skillgate avenue.
  • Planning the trip to the Coromandel and Waiheke Island.
  • The day spent at the wave pool.
  • The yummy food consumed - yum char, Nando's, Chinese from Flourishing Cafe, butter chicken at Masala (though I dont think highly of their service)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I do hope you have enjoyed what I have shared and will take the time to write back to me. I would really like to hear your thoughts, views, opinions about my blog posts. Sharing is caring. :)