Monday, May 7, 2012

A miracle.........

On 4th April, we had a miracle in our family - little Chloe Eden D'Silva was born.

The birth of a child is truly a miracle and when one sees the newborn for the first time, one’s heart skips several beats. The little fingers and toes, the soft hair on the head, the tiny nails, the red chubby cheeks and the small frame – must melt even the hardened heart.

I was truly touched to see the little angel. And to carry her was a bit frightening to begin with, but later such a joy. I am amazed at the fact that newborns have a personality of their own and to see the manifestations of it, is a revelation in itself. I am going to enjoy myself watching this little miracle unfold over the next few years.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I do hope you have enjoyed what I have shared and will take the time to write back to me. I would really like to hear your thoughts, views, opinions about my blog posts. Sharing is caring. :)