Friday, February 26, 2010

Just.........

Time flies real quickly. 2 months of the new year have already flown by. Where has the time gone?

On the work front, it is hectic like the time we were in start up mode. Lots of excitement, lots of plans, lots of promise, lots of long hours at work.

On the personal front, have missed a lot of yoga, travelled a lot to the otherside of town and back, checked out quite a few places on the network, spent not enough time with family.

A few years ago, in the month of Feb, one of my batchmates committed suicide. It left a lasting impression on my mind. It was the first time that I had experienced death amongst my own age group. It left me gasping for breath, questioning why, disappointed as there was so much promise and most of all very sad.

A couple of days ago, one of our pilots died of pancreatic cancer. He was 42 years old and has 2 young children. I did not know him and am not sure if I crossed paths with him. But I feel for his family and I am sad.

I wonder if I am living life in the best manner possible. One never knows when it is the end of the road and that's why we must live to the fullest. Bring as much joy and happiness to the people around. Not waste a moment on regret and negativity. Make a difference in the world.

Time is like a river....you cannot touch the same water twice 'coz the flow that has passed will never pass again. So enjoy every moment of life.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do hope you have enjoyed what I have shared and will take the time to write back to me. I would really like to hear your thoughts, views, opinions about my blog posts. Sharing is caring. :)