Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love conquers all……………… Happy Valentine’s Day




Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage. Lao Tzu

Today is Valentine’s Day and it is a time to remember all whom we love. Love is a lot about understanding, giving, sharing and accepting unconditionally. Love is a 2 way process and you love as much as you are loved.

I am loved and I love……………. Thanks for being in my life. I am using this blog to thank the people I love and who love me.

My parents – without whose love, support and care, I would not be the person I am.

My siblings - Tina and Floyd – who will always be there for me and I for them. They are both wonderful and I cherish the time I spend with them.

Their spouses – Giles and Cheryl – who are wonderful human beings and we are lucky to have them in our family.

My grandma – who is a true gem.

My aunts, uncles, cousins and their families – who are scattered all over the world. No matter what the ups and downs, guess blood is always thicker than water.

My friends – over the years am lucky to have made some really lovely friends. They keep me going every day in their own way. Some are old and some are new, some are distant and some are near. But each one special in their own way.

My team – who are my extended family at work.

My colleagues – who you cannot help but accept and love.

Through all the above relationships, I am grounded in reality, conscious of the peace and harmony in my life. They truly make my world a better place.

Do all things with love. – Og Mandino
A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. – Thomas Carlyle

A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love. – Henri B Stendhal


No comments:

Post a Comment

I do hope you have enjoyed what I have shared and will take the time to write back to me. I would really like to hear your thoughts, views, opinions about my blog posts. Sharing is caring. :)