Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sweet as sugar.......my love for sugarcraft

 



My love for sugar craft started over 20 years ago when I did a professional course with Hailey DSouza in Mumbai. Since then, I have made themed birthday cakes for my friends' children, cakes for special occasions of my friends and family and of late, cupcakes with different themes. It brings me great joy to make these little morsels of sweetness that others can appreciate and it definitely challenges my creativity to try out new designs.

Here are some of the cakes, cupcakes and other treats I have made.

Animal faces are a great hit with the kids.



Christmas themed cupcake toppers

Harry Potter themed cupcake toppers

Master Chef themed cupcake toppers

Easter themed cupcake toppers

Mini cupcakes

Monsoon themed cupcake toppers
 

Red velvet cupcakes


Pretty cupcakes

Barbie cake

Castle cake

Castle cake with Princess and Pirate themed cupcake toppers

Chocolate ganache cake

Marzipan Easter eggs

Flowers and Brooches themed cupcake toppers

 
Heart cakes

Valentine Cupcakes
 
If you are in Mumbai and want me to make some for you, please write to me elsamarieds@hotmail.com with the title - Cakes or cupcakes. You will have to pick it up from my place.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I do hope you have enjoyed what I have shared and will take the time to write back to me. I would really like to hear your thoughts, views, opinions about my blog posts. Sharing is caring. :)