Monday, December 28, 2009

The Christmas Holidays

Well have been on leave from work for the Christmas and New year holidays. I went to Germany to visit a friend and experience the Christmas Markets but was back in Bombay by the 24th to spend the festive season with my family.

It has been a wonderful few days just relaxing, eating, drinking and talking with my brother and his wife Cheryl, mum, dad and grandma. We went for a movie Paa and all enjoyed it. Yesterday we went for mass to the Basilica of Mount Mary, Bandra and on the way back visited some relatives.

Today, Floyd and Cheryl took us out for dinner to celebrate their first wedding anniversary (which is tomorrow). Our favourite restaurant, Don Giovanni has reopened in this part of town and so there was no hesitation in picking it for the meal. As usual, whatever one picks, one can never go wrong at Don Giovanni and we had a scrumptious dinner.

Overall a great few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do hope you have enjoyed what I have shared and will take the time to write back to me. I would really like to hear your thoughts, views, opinions about my blog posts. Sharing is caring. :)