Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Fun at Work........................

"Fun at Work" is an initiative by our Human Resource department to create excitement, team building and togetherness amongst the employees. As part of this initiative, yesterday we went for a Photography workshop at the Canon Lab at the Atria Mall, Worli, Mumbai.

We learnt not only how to use the various features of the camera but also the basics in taking good photographs by concentrating on depth, composition, lighting, placement, etc.

The group who went....................




Some of the photographs taken as practice.





Later, we decided to have dinner and drinks at the Woodside Inn, Colaba. It is a cosy restaurant which serves amazing pizzas.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I do hope you have enjoyed what I have shared and will take the time to write back to me. I would really like to hear your thoughts, views, opinions about my blog posts. Sharing is caring. :)