Monday, December 14, 2009

Gyaan at the Yoga class

The yoga class is not just a physical exercise regime but also a time for meditation and reflection. Thought to capture some of the yoga teachers' words of wisdom. Believe me, they are simple yet so true. I thank them for their dedication, perseverance and motivation. I have been able to cope with life thanks to some of the gyaan below.

- If you can finish a 90-minute Bikram Yoga class, you can do anything.
- Mind over matter. What is the matter with the mind?
- I can. But will I?
- No drama, it is only yoga.
- The only way out, is to go through it.
- Disease = Dis+EASE of the mind and Dis+EASE of the body.
- Good things come in small packages.
- No pain, no gain.
- Keep the faith... keep your integrity...........and Truth always Prevails.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do hope you have enjoyed what I have shared and will take the time to write back to me. I would really like to hear your thoughts, views, opinions about my blog posts. Sharing is caring. :)