Friday, August 6, 2010

Another Thursday Club....................at Bandra Gym for the first time.

It's been a long time since the Thursday Club met. Everyone has been super busy and stressed out. Finally we fixed a date for a get-together on a Thursday but at the very last minute it was moved to a Wednesday. Seriously, we must rename it to a Wednesday Club or a Not Just Thursday Club! :)

I was so touched that Mr. Tomar cancelled a dinner meeting to actually be there. It means a lot to me and emphasises the fact that we need to strengthen the bond with our work colleagues in order to foster a more meaningful work experience.
Arlene, Sanjai and Smita
Smita, Me and Bunty

<><><><>
<>
<><><><>
Chenna with the girls.
The cool couple.
Bunty and Tomar


Arlene, Tomar and Chenna

Bandra Gym has a very informal atmosphere and on a Wednesday night it is great because there is a live band playing music that one can jive to. Chenna's wife Arlene loves to dance.............and of course Chenna has to make sure that I jived on one of the numbers.


Smita jiving away......

This Thursday Club was special because we celebrated Smita's birthday.

As always, we had a blast and Thursday Club rocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do hope you have enjoyed what I have shared and will take the time to write back to me. I would really like to hear your thoughts, views, opinions about my blog posts. Sharing is caring. :)