Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Innsbruck and around...

Driving from Bavaria to Innsbruck we passed some fantastic countryside.





Made some new friends - Theresa and Eduardo....................


Eduardo, myself, Christina and Theresa

Christina and me

and had a wonderful dinner which was typical Austrian.


The Starter Platter - compliments of the Chef

The bread selection

Eduardo's main - I think it was beef.

My main course, a typical Tyrolean dish - spinach, cheese and pasta


Christina's main - can't remember what it was


The super dessert platter but the mango icecream was nothing compared to what one get's here.


Finally, river rafted on the Ziller. What an experience!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I do hope you have enjoyed what I have shared and will take the time to write back to me. I would really like to hear your thoughts, views, opinions about my blog posts. Sharing is caring. :)