Sunday, March 7, 2010

The HYD Air show

The HYD Airshow is listed as one of the most important events in Indian Aviation. We of course participated in a big way- displaying the A330, an EC 155 and the HS 125, in addition to having a chalet and a stall. Our Marketing team as usual ensured that the KF Branding was everywhere, in your face!


KF Branding in your face. :)


Our chalet

Even the buggy was not spared from the branding!

I was at the Airshow for just the first day. The organizers have a long way to go before it can become a quality event. There was a bit of aerobatic flying which was marred by the unfortunate event of a Surya Kiran crash. I witnessed it and it left a bitter taste in my mouth the entire day.

Aerobatic display

One of the Surya Kirans. It's sister did not survive.

Other than that it was good to catch up with people from various departments of the airline as well as business partners in aviation.

With Dr Mallya and Manoj

With Chenna

With the UB stalwarts - Madhushankar and Capt Rajan

The KF team that worked hard to make the event a success

I took full advantage of our famed hospitality – we had a spa area, so indulged in a shoulder massage! :)
It was amazing hot in HYD and had to hydrate myself continuously with liquid. Tried the HYD biryani at the food court but it was quite bland. Chenna did volunteer to drive me to Paradise and back but as it was too hot, I did not have the appetite for much food. Of course, I did have a Belgian Chocolate Gelato.

The perfect end to the day was when we returned in great comfort on the ACJ.

Peaceful at the end of a hectic and hot day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do hope you have enjoyed what I have shared and will take the time to write back to me. I would really like to hear your thoughts, views, opinions about my blog posts. Sharing is caring. :)